Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother Dearest, You're the Best!


So, tomorrow's Mother's Day. And as many of you know, I have the best mom in the world. She's been there through thick and thin, hard times and bad days. She's always been there for me, and without her, I wouldn't be out here in Tennessee sharing the Gospel. She's always been the rock of our family, and I owe her everything.

47 Now they never had fought, yet they did not fear death; and they did think more upon the aliberty of their bfathers than they did upon their lives; yea, they had been taught by their cmothers, that if they did not doubt, God would deliver them.
48 And they rehearsed unto me the words of their amothers, saying: We bdo not doubt our mothers knew it.

I do not doubt because my mother knows it. I'm so grateful to be her son. She has given me all that I could ask for, and so much more. I may not say it enough, but know this:

 I love you, Mom. You're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment